These short courses comprise a series of structured lessons which are live and interactive. We’ll cover topics such as:
- Simply learning some great songs beginning to end covering chords, rhythm, intro, ending, fills, etc., pointing out techniques along the way
- Delving into specific subject matter e.g. reading rhythm, how does CAGED work, practical guide to the Circle of 5ths, chord harmony, etc.
- Looking at how particular songs work: harmony, linking chords and scales for soloing; underlying theory will come into these.
- Exploring genres and styles e.g. Jazz, Blues, Rock, etc.
- Learning techniques: improvisation, ear training, how to practise, etc.
Check out What’s on for any upcoming courses.